Download this animated Mac iWorks slide that illustrated the Kolb learning cycle model. Kolb's experiential learning theory shows a 4-stage learning cyle.The four stages are - concrete experience, reflective observation, active experimentation and abstract conceptualization.
This Keynote slide is fully editable and is a great tool for educators, teachers and trainers who can simple insert text, change colors and use the animation effects to adapt it for their presentations.*
Product Features & Benefits
- Fully editable customizable Apple Keynote slides
- Range of layout options that are easy to edit
- Easy to change colors, shadows, fonts, text and backgrounds
- Design elements can be added, modified or deleted
- Convenient text placeholders
- Better than Clip Art: Using elements created natively in Keynote give flexibility to design.
- When you download an iWorks Keynote Slide product from Muezart - You have a professional team behind the product. Contact us about our Keynote presentation formatting services.
|Slide Count||One Slide|
|Additional Specs||Keynote 5.3, Includes Content|