Eri Muga Silk Yarn | 2 ply Handspun Worsted | 100g
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Eri Muga worsted weight yarn is 50% Eri and 50% Muga. This worsted yarn is super delicate, is very smooth, and has a subtle golden glow.
This worsted yarn is preferred by beginners and it can also be used as a knitting worsted yarn. Our MUGA Eri silk yarn has a very golden-ish glow, which is super smooth and soft too.
What can you create with Eri Muga yarn?
- Can be used as knitting worsted yarn
- Can be used as macrame yarn
- As an accent yarn in tapestry weaving
- Knitted silk sweaters
And so much more!
What is so special about this yarn?
- The 100% natural color and texture of the yarn
- Super smooth and strong
- Incredibly versatile- an all-season yarn
- It is hypoallergenic (non-itchy and breathable)