Eri Roving | 2 ply Handspun Worsted | 100g
Regular price USD $30.00 Save USD $-30.00
Our Eri roving handspun yarn is 100% pure and natural, being spun directly from the waste cocoons.
This handspun yarn gives a very rustic look and a very nice texture to the fabrics that you create with it.
What can you create with Eri roving?
- Can also be a knitting yarn
- Macrame yarn
- Tapestry weaving
- Punch needle rug hooking
- Works with chunky knit blankets too
And the list goes on!
How does Eri roving feel like?
Eri roving yarn is in fact, the first choice for newbies. If you’re someone who craves for a rustic texture in your creations, this is the right yarn for you.
What is so special about this yarn?
- The 100% natural color and texture of the yarn
- Very smooth and strong at the same time
- Incredibly versatile- an all-season yarn
- It is hypoallergenic (non-itchy and breathable)