Eri Top | 2 Ply Handspun Worsted Yarn | 100g
Regular price USD $32.00 Save USD $-32.00
Our Eri top handspun yarn has been spun directly from our Eri silk cocoon sheets.
It is also a handspun art yarn that feels cooler than cotton and is sustainably sourced from our artisans.
What can you create with Eri top handspun yarn?
- Lightweight silk sweaters
- Handspun scarf
- Silk Mufflers
- Silk shawls
- Silk dresses
- Silk tops
What does Eri's top worsted yarn feel like?
With this yarn, you can get the best knitting patterns for handspun yarn. It has a beautiful textural mixture of wool and a cottony feeling which is perfect for all your knitting and crochet projects.
What is so special about Eri top handspun worsted yarn?
- The 100% natural color of the yarn
- The yarn is smooth and strong
- Incredibly versatile- an all-season yarn
- It is hypoallergenic (non-itchy and breathable)