Who Do We Look For?
1. We expect you to be totally reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.
2. You must be open and ready to go the extra mile to constantly improve the standard of our operation or process.
3. Taking initiatives and being proactive–not waiting to be told what to do.
4. Innovative and creative ways to execute any assigned responsibilities.
5. Receptive to customer needs and a great team player.
6. Willingness to learn and the flexibility to work as part of a team with a passion for getting results.
7. Creative and innovative thinker to write articles that resonate with the vision of Muezart.
8. Extensive knowledge of the company and brand.
9. Someone who can commit long term in a startup.
10. Have a 'do what it takes' attitude. Quick-thinking, decisive, resourceful people who know how to scrutinize the detail, carry out root-cause analysis, and spot opportunities.
What will you do?
You will be working together with a team, therefore you have to be a team player. A percentage of your time will go towards working on our website, creating stories to be published, and contributing and implementing ideas. You would regularly be in contact with customers and respond to customers' queries.
1. Website development and management.
2. Optimize content for the website and work on SEO of the website pages.
3. Explore and learn new software tools.
4. Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
5. Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of industry developments.
6. Explore different ways to promote the company’s product and services in the digital space.
7. Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns.
8. Investigate, evaluate, and assess new ways of generating additional traffic / online orders.
9. Good communication skills with a flair for writing.
10. Drive ROI through online marketing strategies to enhance customer experience and successfully attract and retain customers.
11. Using data and analytical insights to develop marketing and promotional conversions and campaigns.
Below is the kind of environment where you will be working:
1. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value. And more than a rule, this is a value that is expected of everyone.
2. Innovation and creativity is the most important part of the role. So you will have to learn how to think outside of the box to come up with unique solutions.
3. You will be handed projects/responsibilities that come with very high expectations and tight deadlines. So, you will need to learn how to work with speed without compromising on the quality and ingenuity of the work.
4. Communication is another skill that is critical to this role. So you will need to learn and have good communication skills which will, in turn, enable you to understand the team’s expectations and make yourself understood whenever the need arises.
5. Since Muezart, is a young yet a growing company, we help each other grow and become the best we can be. We practice instant and constant feedback, coaching, and guidance in a positive and transparent manner on areas that need improvement. We call this candor. Individuals who are unable to take constructive criticism or are unable to speak up positively and openly with a positive attitude will find it difficult to fit themselves with the team.
6. Teamwork is essential not only for your own but for the success of your colleagues as well.
7. We are a learning organization, therefore, it is expected out of everyone to constantly learn on how to accomplish goals better and imparting the same to your colleagues.
8. Taking initiatives and being proactive – not waiting to be told what to do.